Tell Mosquitoes to Buzz Off
If you’re like us, frequent swatting at mosquitoes takes away some of the joy of outdoor events in the summer. Don’t let mosquitoes ruin your backyard fun with these mosquito control tactics.
Are Mosquitoes Dangerous?
Yes. Not only does this insect cause itchy bites, but they are actually considered the most dangerous animal in the world because of the devastating diseases they spread, including:
- West Nile virus
- Yellow fever
- Saint Louis encephalitis
- Zika virus
- And more
While the mosquitoes in Indiana don’t carry some of these lethal diseases, they aren’t pests you want to mess around with.
Mosquito control is a joint effort between you and Shades of Green.
What you can do at home:
- Remove standing water, which is where mosquitoes lay their eggs
- Use mosquito-repelling plants
- Light some citronella candles
- Get your gutters cleaned out, which is a common source of standing water
- Add a flowing water element to fish ponds and other permanent water features
What we do:
- Apply mosquito treatments that reduce the number of dangerous pests that make your backyard their home
- Double-check your preventative efforts
Itching for a Mosquito-Free Summer?
Take back your backyard with help from your pest pros at Shades of Green Lawn & Landscape. We are a local company and know the Indiana vegetation and conditions that attract mosquitos. Call us today at 765-771-9998 for mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Free Quote
Contact a Mosquito Control Specialist
Contact Shades of Green Lawn & Landscape at 765-771-9998 for a free evaluation by one of our trained mosquito control experts.
We will evaluate your mosquito control needs and will keep you informed throughout the process.